ads

My letter to Mr newly elected American President.


Congratulation Mr Donald Trump,

I Muhammad Bello Yahya, I liked the way you behaved during campaign though you called it a movement and with that you put fear in the heart of many except me, please my request is that i don't want you to entertain Nigeria treasury looters and please #BringBackOurMoney because we need the
monies as soon as you assume duty by January, from my opinion is only thief can accept a thief in his country, lastly you can decide either to deport them to their father land or to allow them in your country that one is your own cup of tea, mine is the money, because i don't like the way my president is going up and down suffering , because of the looted funds.
humbly submitted.

MBY
My letter to Mr newly elected American President. My letter to Mr newly elected American President. Reviewed by Unknown on 10:29:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

(C) 2016 MBYBOX. Powered by Blogger.